Melbourne and the Canvas FR.
– Separate from heavy soiled items prior to washing.
– Do not wash with cotton or cotton / polyester fabrics to avoid attracting lint colours.
– Whites should be washed separately
– Warm hand wash or warm gentle machine wash. Overloading of a washing machine
can give rise to a form of creasing known as pressure creasing, therefore unload by
up to 25% in open pocket machines, and up to 50% may be required in some pocket type machines.
– Do not use soap use a specially formulated detergent compound.
– Avoid thermal shock by cooling down the load gradually, particularly after the hot wash and during the rinsing stages.
– Fabric temperatures must be below 60 degrees c before extraction or before cold rinsing occurs. Dry Cleanable at P50
– Washable at 56.8°C
– Dry cleanable at P50
– Do not clean with any form of Solvents. Use formulated detergents only.
– For best results hang curtains by their hooks immediately to avoid creasing,
– Dry cleanable P50 and Shrinkage 3%
After washing and hydro extracting, these fabrics can be either tumbled dry or finished through with an ironing machine.
Tumble dryers should again be underloaded between 25 – 50 %. If overloaded proper tumbling action and air circulation will not occur.
– Load should only be dried to an exhaust air temperature of 80 degrees c.
– Cool down dryer to room temperature by ventilating in a rotating drum before dryer is turned off.
– Remove fabrics quickly and fold. Greater care must be given if calendering.
– Do not over dry , but ensure a level of 20 – 30 % residual moisture remains in the fabric.
– Possible shrinkage 3%